I love my friends so much . I'm happy to be with them because they treat me as their sisters . Ilove when we laugh all times , the times that we cry . Lovely times of my life will not return back forever .but the lovely relation and the missing memories of friend will stay in my heart forever. I miss when we talk about their boys ,their problems in life , insecurities and also they are my team especially when I have an enemy ,they will be the one who support me and be with me when I'm down.They teach me how to moved on to my past problems , to my love life , my studies and careers . They are the one who cares and understands me in times of my emotional moments . They are one of my inspiration and they are part of my life .

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento