Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011


                      Who are the people I led to God / Who are the people who led me to God?
                               How did I lead them to God / How did they lead me to God?


              The first persons that introduce me who is God are my parents . They led me to God ,they teach me how to pray ,how to go to church every sunday . And also my sister and brother led me to God because my brother is a sacristan and my sister is one of the member of YFC ( youth for christ ) . And because of that , I joined YFC also . Then another one are myclassmates , friends , relatives and also my teacher . They are the instrument to make my life not to be in worst andnot to be in devil . So I appriciate that and I love them so much .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento