Dear parents I want you to know that I really love you so much , because even though I'm not listen to you , you didn't make my life miserable . Instead, both of you are supportive parents and I'm lucky to have that kind of parents. Thank you for guiding me to all my activities in my life , thanks also for supporting me and to go along with my battles in life that I can't survive without your presence. I hope that you realize that I'm a good daughter also for you . And I hope also that both of you will never change . I love when my mother and father kiss me and hug me tight, I will treasure the moments that are so memorable to me . I love the way my father guide me to all my problems but he is deid now :'c so me , together with my mother only

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento